CREATING A CLAN
A clan is a group of players that have a lasting tie and respect for one another. The start of a friendship, being present throughout all of the trials and challenges in the game.
You can start creating a clan by the time your character reaches level 30 with a payment of 1,000,000 Zulie
Talk to [Clan Owner] Burtland
1. Type in your chosen Clan Name, Slogan and Clan Mark
Clan Names, Slogans and Clan Marks must abide with the iRoseCZR rules which do not allow sexual, discriminating, mocking, insulting, disrespecting, hatred against someone or their race.
2. Click CONFIRM, and you’re DONE!
CLAN MARK REQUIREMENTS
A clan mark is a symbol or design chosen by the Clan Master as it defines and mark its clan’s identity.
1. Your icon must be 20 x 20 pixels.
2. The icon has to be saved as mark.bmp, the name (mark) and extension (bmp) this is important as the server only recognizes it in the folder with this file name, and file format.
3. Icons must abide with the iRoseCZR rules which do not allow sexual, discriminating, mocking, insulting, disrespecting, hatred against someone or their race. You will be asked to remove the icon.
CHANGING YOUR CLAN MARK
Go to your iRoseCZR folder and paste your clan mark with this file format (mark.bmp)
- Your iRoseCZR folder should be somewhere on your drive example: C:\Program Files (x86)\CODEZERO\iRoseCZR
- You can also right click the shortcut launcher on your desktop and select Open File Location, this will directly navigate you to the iRoseCZR Folder.
For this tutorial, we’ve chosen the server logo as the clan mark:
- Open your iRoseCZR Account, and click ALT+N to open the Clan window.
- Click PREVIEW, and the clan mark you’ve pasted into your iRoseCZR folder should appear as your new Clan Mark.
- Once you’re OK with it, click ACCEPT and your clan mark will be changed as New Clan Mark. You can only change your CLAN MARK once per week.
Current Clan Mark
New Clan Mark
I hope it helps you start the fun!
iRose CodeZero TEAM